Equitable Bank offers comprehensive mortgage solutions available through an extensive network of licensed mortgage brokers and agents. For decades, we have helped Canadians finance their homes through a variety of options.
We have a great suite of mortgage solutions that can be customized to fit your circumstances — whether you’re self-employed, a newcomer to Canada with limited or no credit history, or an investor.
For home purchases, renewals, and refinancing, the Bank offers an expansive range of mortgage products, terms and competitive rates.
General Rate Information
- The interest rate displayed is the eqb evolution suite mortgageTM fixed rate for the particular closed term selected (from 1 to 5 years)
- 5 year term rate available to mortgages with borrower-paid mortgage insurance only. Contact your broker for more information on rates available to you.
- The Equitable Prime Rate is the annual rate of interest that is established from time to time by Equitable Bank, at its discretion, as a point of reference.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages offer a variable interest rate that is expressed as the Equitable Prime Rate plus or minus an adjustment factor and will vary automatically from time to time if and when the Equitable Prime Rate changes.
- The interest rate for Adjustable Rate Mortgages is compounded monthly, not in advance, and charged monthly.
- The interest rate for Fixed Rate Mortgages is compounded semi-annually, not in advance, and charged at the payment frequency selected.
- Rates are subject to applicants meeting Equitable Bank’s credit granting criteria and are subject to change without notice at any time.
- These posted rates are for reference only and are not guaranteed for any particular transaction. For details on how you can obtain the best rate, please contact your broker.
Equitable takes a balanced approach to the credit realities of our borrowers and their potential for the future. Customers can choose from fixed, open or adjustable rate mortgages or a combined mortgage with an Equitable Bank Home Equity Line of Credit.
Reach our team of mortgage specialists to discuss the various options available to you.